Friday, April 9, 2010

Another Miracle!

Ike and I are so blessed for our new addition to be coming into such amazing families. She/He is already joined by two adorable little cousins, Corbin (8)and Cagney(5). They are so funny when they call daily to give me updates of their preference in the sex of the baby, as if I have any control lol! Cagney even called the other day to say she wanted to come see Minnie Mouse and get that baby out of Aunt Fallon's tummy! Kids do say the most hilarious things.

In the midst of all our excitement, another miracle occurred. Ike's brother Chas and my sister-n-law Kelsey found out they were expecting on February 16th. I figure this is only customary since we got married two months apart to have babies two weeks apart! I don't think it gets better than this, especially since I have someone to go through all the pregnancy changes with. Their due date is October 21st and they find out the sex May 4th! My sweet in-laws are going to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment