Tuesday, June 8, 2010

And she has a name....

BRINKLEY JANE CROFOOT! Ike and I went back and forth with names for months it seems and had narrowed it down to two. We caught ourselves sliding back to Brinkley with every possible family middle name there was! Jane is my mothers middle name, so we are thrilled to be adding a little Heavner to the Crofoot! It's all downhill from here, let the monogramming begin haha!

Just a quick 23 week update....Ike and I went to Dr. C last Friday and everything seemed to be on schedule. He measured my belly and we were able to hear the heartbeat! I have gained about 8 lbs, which shows that my appetite is definitely back compared to the first trimester. It's all flying by so quickly! Our next appointment is scheduled for 27 weeks on July 8th!

No comments:

Post a Comment