Thursday, August 26, 2010

Heavner Shower #2 and Assy Birthday

Brinkley was yet blessed again to have a shower in my hometown with friends and family! It's not very often that when Ike and I are home we get the chance to catch up with everyone and this was definitely that opportunity. My sweet Aunt's, cousins, mother, sister and family friend Sherry decorated with the lollipop theme from Brinkley's nursery! It looked like something out of a storybook! Thanks to all the amazing gifts...Ike and I left feeling comfortable that if Brinkley graces our presence early, we have everything we need! This weekend was a full reminder of how spoiled and loved she is going to be! We have been so lucky to have such amazing people surrounding us over the past two years with our wedding and now expecting!
Daddy and Mommy to be at 33 1/2 Weeks!!
Group of Host
The cousins...my favorite people ever!!!!
My sweet friends!!

Aunt Ashe-leigh also had a pretty exciting weekend! We celebrated her 30th Birthday on Saturday night! She sang, danced, encouraged toast haha and had the time of her life! With it being quite the milestone she was surprised by her sweet husband and is taking off to New York for a weekend! Speaking of spoiled...lol!
The Birthday Girl!!!

My luvs!!!

2 comments: