Wednesday, August 4, 2010

This morning we had our 31 week check up with Dr. C. Everything was right on track with weight and my belly growth! I have began questioning him to death about the braxton hicks contractions I am feeling and the actual delivery process...SCARY but he always puts me at ease! My next appointment is at 34 weeks...August 23rd!

We have been waiting patiently to see the 3D images of Brinkley developing! After leaving the doctors office, and breakfast with Ike, we had our 3D appointment! This was better than I ever could have expected. She didn't fully cooperate, but look who her father is...haha just kidding! She had her back turned out and was playing with her hands and feet the whole time. She has chubby little cheeks, what seems to be my nose and daddy's lip area. She continued to press her nose against the inner wall of my belly which would make her look like she had a pig snout....it was hysterical! The technician caught several photos of her yawning...and this is the reason I am not sleeping well! She's partying all night in my tummy. On top of all her cute movements, frowns, smiles and yawns, we learned our little Miss Priss probably is going to have a full head of hair, thanks to the 2D sonogram that showed fuzz around her scalp. What a wonderful feeling to see our little girl several weeks away from being in our arms! It's honestly a miracle to watch this whole process blossom over the past 8 months. Saying we are blessed doesn't do justice to this journey that we are closing in on! Only 9 more weeks until this fairytale is really reality!





No comments:

Post a Comment