Friday, January 21, 2011

Beginning 2011 with a bang!

2011 has been quite busy and just beginning to slow down...which is wonderful! Here's a small recap of the past few weeks!!

Ike and I are on a coed softball league with black jersey's and we made Brinkley a shirt to support us!! RT is the name of the name of our team! So far 1-0! Go Mom and Daddy!
We spent the afternoon of the 16th at Lone Cabbage Fish Camp for Poppie's Birthday! There was country cover band, blue skies and the best Gator around!! His ideal place to celebrate! Happy Birthday Teddy Wayne!!

My family was just in town! We spent a full day at SeaWorld! I was poking my father like I was the 8 year old amazed at the shows! I haven't been there since I was a little girl and plan on returning again soon! It was a wonderful way to kick off a family weekend, which then ended by going to the Rock of Ages play! It was great! A perfect Christmas gift for Mom and Dad!
Butchie and Myles celebrated their engagement party Saturday evening in Tallahassee! We were thrilled to be able to go and what a beautiful setup! They have some of the sweetest friends and family, which makes me real excited for the wedding weekend!

Brinkley got to experience her first time in the hot tub! Although it was just warm and she was only in there for about 10 minutes, she really seemed to enjoy it! She splashed her hands and smiled! The bikini was one of her Daddy's first presents after he found out we were having a girl! She was toooooo PRECIOUS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment