Monday, January 3, 2011

Santa Came!!!

Well needless to say Brinkley was on the NICE list this year because she racked up between her grandparents, Ike and I, and Santa! It's amazing how different Christmas is when you have little ones! It really makes the holidays!! I couldn't believe how much fun it was as parents! We were taking tons of pictures because we didn't want to miss anything! Everything had to be perfect: the tree, the lights, the presents...everything! I don't know who enjoyed it more her or us! I can't wait for next year when she's actually opening the gifts and running around!
Our house all lit up!
Christmas Morning!
Christmas Eve!
Brinkley and cousin Coleson...they are both sooo precious!

Ike and I are really enjoying parenthood! Although Brinkley has her days, she is really an amazing baby and so content! She's started smiling, found her tongue, almost able to fully hold her head up and beginning to make noises! She's making this whole process easy, which I think I deserve after such an awful pregnancy lol! On the other end Ike is so wonderful and such a great father! He adores her and has become the master at making her laugh and bath time!

No comments:

Post a Comment