Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Home of the Shag..NMB!

Last Monday after a full weekend Brinkley and I packed the car and headed to North Myrtle Beach to vacation with my family for Easter week.  I know I said in a previous post that Hope Town holds a very special piece of our heart but so does NMB!  I have grown up vacationing there since I was a little girl and spent my college summers working there!  It's the home of "The Shag" a Carolina dance, the location for our annual family Putt-Putt tournament(which is super competitive) and where Ike and I said our "I do's"!  I get so excited passing by the infamous Painter's Ice Cream, Fat Harold's Beach Club and my favorite restaurant Rossi's!  It was the perfect week to spend time with my niece and nephew and the rest of my family!  Ike flew in town in time to golf with the boys, play on the beach with Brinks and go boating with my Daddy!  Gotta love those Myrtle Beach Day's!!!

Fat Harold's...Home of the Shag










The Winner UGHHH!

1 comment:

  1. Sarah told me about your blog. Brinkley is just too stinkin' cute. My son and her are less than two weeks apart so I love to look and see what your precious girl is doing!

    ReplyDelete