Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Completely MORTIFIED!

I assume 99% of the people reading my blog are women...so I feel this hilarious and very embarrassing MOTHER moment has to be shared! Brinkley and I went to the mall on Thursday morning! Ike had Bought me a white watch and I needed to get it sized. So after feeding her in the food court, we headed to Bloomingdale's! I could tell she was working on her "business" so I new it would take about 10 minutes! Which meant, I had time to get my watched sized and then head off to the family restrooms! As I was at the counter and the women were sizing my wrist and oooing and ahhing over Brinks, it HAPPENED! The BLOWOUT! I had only prayed that this would only occur at home or somewhere a little less public but sooner or later my luck had to end! It began to run down the stroller and onto the floor!  Needless to say the oooing and ahhing stopped.  I swear I almost told the lady to keep the watch and run out with a little bit of dignity....instead I quickly got out the wipes made a remark about her spilling her sippy cup (which she didn't even have) and wiped everything up! The sales associate tried the watch one more time with less links and I grabbed it and ran out! It could have been 3 sizes to big, either way I was leaving! By the time I got to the parking lot I had broke into a nervous sweat! I mean MORTIFIED! Could that have occurred at a worst time? Once I got her cleaned, I sat in silence in the car, replaying that this had JUST happened. I began to chuckle at how different things are with a little one and that my dignity was going to test way worse things in the future!

I APPLAUD all you mothers for moments like this!

Brinkley & Cagney Dancing

Credit Card Problems(My FAVORITE video yet)

Brinks Chuckles 7 1/2 Months

1 comment:

  1. Haha this was hilarious Fallon! I could picture you in my head! Oh well, it's bound to happen, right!:)

    ReplyDelete