Thursday, May 5, 2011

Oh, how things have changed!

If I heard it once, then I heard it a hundred times.."Enjoy every second because they grow fast"!  Now I hear myself telling new moms the same thing!  Every new baby we welcome into our group of friends, I stare at them remembering Brinkley was that tiny only 7 Months ago!  Now she's such a big girl!  

She is eating so many different foods from vegetables, meats, fruits and even trying the infant Cherrios( which she can't understand its texture).  Since I am her personal chef, I have to mix foods to gradually introduce new ones. 

We have finally retired the INFANT CARRIER!    I have been looking forward to this day since she was born.  I have luged that thing for 7 Months and it isn't light.  We all know she is extremely long so her legs have dangled off for months.  Of course we still use it in the car, but with her sitting so sturdy she's high chair and shopping cart able! It's WONDERFUL!!!!!!!  

I consulted with my friend Maribeth the other night about child proofing the house!  Brinkley has began scooting around and is on the verge of crawling...YIKES!  I know...things are about to get busy.  She has already developed several bumps on her little head, so with crawling in the near future, I can only imagine whats to come!

I am loving this age!  Brinkley's personality is so precious. She's such a happy baby and always smiling.  She loves Barney, her bunny Bertie, the pool, she assumes everything is edible, she's much happier on the go and she giggles from the belly!  Sometime I just want to squeeze her, she's so cute!  She has brought Ike and I so much joy we can't describe!  What was life like without her? 


Bertie and Barney


High Chair Time
Playing at Home!


No comments:

Post a Comment