Thursday, June 30, 2011

Project OVERLOAD!!!!

$10 Table
$10 Mirror 


I have an addiction and I am going to have trouble breaking it!  Not only have I redone my kitchen table and the yard sale trunk but now I am taking down everything I can find!  HELP!  No, I am really having fun!  I bought the mirror and table above at a restore!  The mirror was originally white and looked to be a piece from a bathroom cabinet set!  The table is my newest project for my friends alter table!  I will post pictures after completed!  The green table was originally brown!  I needed to spice it up a bit!  And TODAY'S rainy day project...I did a Moss letter!  I am practicing yet again for her wedding!  These are going on her barn doors at the reception and maybe one on the alter table! I can't get enough and keep digging further and further into these DIY blogs!  I LOVE IT and am totally addicted!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You're doing an amazing job!! I love the green table and the mirror! :)

    ReplyDelete