Saturday, June 25, 2011

Something to BRAG about!

So if I actually do have anyone that reads this, you know that I talk A LOT about my child!  It's really the reason I started blogging in the first place.  But there are other things in my life that I could BRAG about and here goes just one of them...I have the CUTEST niece and nephews!

I have always been in love with my sisters two kids because before I had my own, they were mine!  Two completely different personalities but the loves of my life!

Corbin is 9 years old and running for Senator.  He is the most well spoken boy that you could imagine.  He doesn't meet a stranger and will one day be very successful!  He is quiet the little athlete and so much like my Daddy.  He is smart and hilarious... boy is he cute!

Cagney is 6 years old and plans on being a Princess forever!  She is such a good listener, has the best imagination and when she gets comfortable can rule the girls!  Although not really into the dance thing, she is such a girly girl!  She's so cute with her big blue eyes and blonde hair!  She definitely doesn't look like the Heavner's!


And my newest addition...my sister-in-laws little one!  I haven't been able to spend as much quality time(One-on-one) with him because Brinkley and him are the same age!  I can only picture in the future Coleson calling me to do cool Auntie things that just aren't quiet as cool with Mom haha!

Coleson is such a handsome little guy!  His HUGE blue eyes and brown, auburn, blonde(it's changed a lot) hair is precious!  He's my sweet one.  He smiles all the time and couldn't get any cuter!  I love living so close because it's like having a girl and a boy!  Depending on gods plan for the gender of our children, he could be my only little football player!  I can't wait till he can say Aunt Fallon!


No comments:

Post a Comment