Thursday, October 20, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!

27 WOW I am getting OLD!!!  Well as long as I don't feel it then who cares about a number!

I had planned to go to dinner with my longtime friend Katie Tuesday evening and little did I know that when she discussed wanting something along the lines of shrimp and grits that she was scheming me into a Birthday surprise dinner that my sweet husband had planned with his co-assistant Kelsey!  YUMMY!  I LOVE TIBBY'S!  So I was thrilled to say the least! 
Yesterday I was surprised with a little SPA time and a DATE night with my LOVE!(Thanks to K.RUSH)

As we blew out the candles and discussed this past year over dinner all I can sum up is BLESSED!!  I have wonderful family and friends, an amazing husband and my sweet little monkey of a daughter!  I couldn't paint a better picture!  

Love you all and thanks for the BIRTHDAY wishes!!









Ike got us a joint gift for the bike!!  She loves it!!









Birthday Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment