Monday, November 21, 2011

14 Months!!

Brinkley has changed so much over the past two months.  She is walking fast and muttering words!  She  is still pointing at everything, loves playing in the cabinets and has really started interacting with friends! She's still kissing us but selective about it and holds her arms up when she wants a hug. On a very hilarious yet not so cute note...she has learned to pitch-fits, glare at you when you take a toy and climb up and over all objects!  I have my hands full for sure!!!!! I can't believe how fast all of this goes.  I looked back over pictures of last Thanksgiving and she was so tiny and barely made a peep.  Now she is all eyes on me and running around the house!  We are really looking forward to the holidays!!  
***By the way...we finally have a TOOTH!  It cut about 2 weeks ago while we were on our trip!  

Headed to Hadley's Birthday Party! 

No comments:

Post a Comment