Friday, November 11, 2011

House Divided!!!!

Most people think this isn't possible in football or any sport to cheer for two different teams, let alone two teams in the same conference!  But we manage to do so!  Two of my brother-n-laws play for the Florida Gators so we have been supporting them for the past few years!  While our hearts still lie as a GAMECOCK!  Columbia is such a special place to Ike and I and obviously the reason we met and have been blessed with Brinks!  We love going back and spending time with distant friends.  So it will be interesting to see these two battle this weekend!!!!  

*As my sister-n-law reminds me that although I desperately want Brinkley to be a GAMECOCK and experience what Ike and I did.....two things remain a large factor:
               1.  Out of state tuition isn't cheap!
               2.  If she follows in my path she will meet a Carolina boy and move far away from home!    
                   HAHA!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! I feel like Orange and Blue really do much more for her complexion :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. My hubby and I are a house divided with him graduating from Clemson and me graduating from Carolina. Always fun for us and I fear I have lost this battle already with Whit!

    ReplyDelete