Friday, May 21, 2010

Belly Kicks!!

Ike and I played in the nursery last night, organizing and filtering out the closet. I couldn't go to sleep afterwards thinking of all the fun things ahead of us. Right before Ike drifted off he made the same comment he makes almost every night, about being excited for her to be sleeping on his chest or laying with us! About 15 minutes later I woke him back up. She was moving all around my belly! You would have thought this was Christmas morning and we were twelve! The doctor explained the feeling as butterflies but for me it felt more like she was bouncing from one side of my tummy to the other. As I woke this morning, she was back at it! What a truly wonderful feeling! It is like she is warning us of our soon to be late nights and early mornings...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment