Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Night!!!

About 11:30pm last night I woke up in excruciating pain. I have had a history of Kidney stones since May of 2007, so I knew that was the situation at hand. After speaking to our doctor he advised us to head to Winnie Palmer, the hospital that we will be delivering. We were there for several hours checking the vitals of me and the lil one. While getting the ultrasound on my abdomen, the lady decided to be extremely nice and give us a few 3D shots of our little girl! I am totally fine and feeling much better today. We were just being extra precauctious because of the pregnancy!
This is the a view of the right side of her face. The area around her nose and to the left side of her face, that looks distorted, is the umbillical cord.
This is her profile from her left side. We will be doing another 4D ultrasound around 28-32 weeks.

No comments: