Monday, July 26, 2010

Beginning my third trimester!

As I have pulled into my third trimester Brinkley is really growing. At almost 30 weeks I have gained 19lbs and can tell that my days of great sleep are almost over! I have began to toss and turn all night, maneuver back and forth while sitting and officially retired my 4 inch heels haha! While so blessed that she is in constant motion her kicks have began to make me think she has a chance at being the first girl punter for the Gamecocks! The kicks go from "Awww isn't that cute" to "She literally going to burst out of my stomach"!

We recently spent a weekend in North Myrtle Beach with my family! Although Ike couldn't join us, it was quiet the family affair. From the beach music and shagging to watching the kids with my tummy, I couldn't have asked for a better vacation. Gotta love Myrtle Beach Days!!!

29 Week Belly Update
Cagney loves playing with Aunt Fallon's belly!
My little angels: Corbin and Cagney
The family: poor Ike always misses out!

No comments:

Post a Comment