Friday, July 9, 2010

Brinkley Update!

Yesterday we had our 27 week update. It's crazy how time flies when your feeling great and summer is keeping you busy! Dr. C said I was measuring and weighing right on schedule. We were able to see her wiggling around on the sonogram and counted all the chambers of her heart! Being just 13 weeks away from the due date puts everything into reality fast! Our next appointment is scheduled August 4th and I will be 31 weeks!

As we begin the third trimester, the nursery is almost fully done and I will be posting pictures soon. Ike and I, along with my family have really had fun putting all of it together! With showers around the corner and baby bedding almost done...our little room is going to fill up fast! These College Park homes are built for the modern day baby accessories haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment