Tuesday, September 14, 2010

37 Weeks

Yesterday we had our 37 week appointment to find that nothing has really changed since last week! I am still dilated 3cm and 80% effaced. Dr. C said that it could be any day so we are trying to wait patiently, while so excited to meet Miss Brinkley! My anticipation has sparked and it's hard not to constantly be thinking that something is going to happen. Whether I am at work, shopping, at Kyle's football game, etc it's always in the back of my mind..."What if I go into labor here!!!" I have started walking as much as possible and even eating spicy foods but she's just not been ready to grace us yet.

We were able to do the Winnie Palmer hospital tour and pre-register yesterday as well! It was amazing to see the delivery room and where she will be weighed and handed to us for the first time! It really brought everything to reality! It's a remarkable facility and they seem to cater to your every want or need...which I LOVE...lol! Not too much longer!

Although I have been so impatient these last few days, I have also cherished Ike and I's time together! You slowly begin to realize that never again will it just be us! We are so thankful for the past four years and where it's brought us today, as a couple, as soon-to-be parents and as friends! Through our faith and love this little one is going to be so blessed and spoiled rotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment