Tuesday, September 7, 2010

It's the FINAL countdown!!

We are in the final stretch for sure and this mornings doctor appointment made it all more real! Ike an I met with Dr. C and everything seems to be progressing a little faster than her due date. I am dilated at 3cm and Miss Priss is crowned! It really could be any day between now and the end of the month! He said that if she hasn't graced us by the 39th week then there's a high chance I am induced! So, all that being said it's a great thing we did a few maternity pictures last week and am all done with showers and traveling! Everything has been going so wonderful except the nighttime acid reflux that has me pretty sick! But with 3 weeks or less I can handle it! We are just so excited for her arrival that everything else seems to not matter! My bags are packed and hers will be by tonight! So anytime....! Our next appointment is Monday the 13th at 7:50am and then we are off to do the Winnie Palmer hospital tour! Wouldn't that be great timing for her haha! Keep ya posted!


No comments:

Post a Comment