Monday, January 24, 2011

Wanna see my TOYS???


Hey everyone,
I have really became a big girl in the past month! I can fully hold my head up, I smile all the time and little chuckles are beginning to follow! I have SO many toys that mom can get a 15, 30 or 45 minutes break with! I love anything that lights up, rattles, dangles or that I can try to stand up in! Barney is the MAN....and Daddy has already promised to buy me my first Barney stuff dino! I have started going to bed around 8pm and usually wake between 7:30-8:00am! Then I nap two one hour naps a day and one three hour nap...which Mommy seems to enjoy!!! You can tell I love to sleep as long as I am in my swaddle! I have just began eating something different then my bottle! One day it was this orange color(SQUASH) and although I ate a little bit, it wasn't my favorite. Then yesterday I had something bright green(PEAS) and it was so yummy! The doctor said I couldn't eat rice or barley cereal because I have some tummy issues...no need to explain! When I get cranky, going outside or on a walk always helps! I am a real mover so you need to keep me occupied! Mommy says I get that from Daddy and she used a weird word to describe it... A.D.D.!! I don't know what that means yet but sure I will someday! Well I am off to take a nap and then maybe a stroll around College Park with my cousin Coleson! See ya soon!
Love ya bunches,
Brinkley



No comments:

Post a Comment