Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


















We are enjoying our FIRST Valentine's Day with the little one! She is getting so big and beginning to become quiet the chatterbox! Her feet are her new favorite toy and she's really enjoying big girl food!

Last week was our first SICK episode...and it was more than pitiful! We realized she was running a temperature of a 104.5 on Friday night, so after calling our pediatricians hot line they calmed us and told us not to go to the hospital until it reached 105.1! So the next day we spent 3 hours in the doctors office to find she had a virus and it just had to run its course. I struggled watching her lay in my arms completely lethargic until her fever broke Saturday evening at 9:oopm! She immediately was more alert and happy! Glad Brinks is all better! Especially since we are leaving this week for NC to see my family! A whole week at home!!

Ike and I have a date night tonight while my friend Catherine watches Brinks! So excited to spend a little quality time with my hubby!






No comments:

Post a Comment