Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Frequent Flyer!

We have been gone for three out of the last four weeks traveling back to NC, to the beach and to the Midwest! Brinkley has become a Frequent Flyer on Allegiant Airlines haha!  Just going to do a short recap of our month!

South Bend was so relaxing and great time spent with family we rarely see! We stayed the week up at Diamond Lake and commuted into South Bend for a family dinner and day at the Notre Dame campus! We had a wonderful time and really got to spend some quality time with Nanny! It is definitely a favorite vacay spot for all of us especially as our family grows and the kiddos can play!

Beach week with the Heavner family was amazing!  The entire family played on the beach daily and did dinner together...it was such a treat!  I miss everyone so much, so anytime I have a chance to see them or let the kids play with Brinkley I take full advantage!  Ashe-leigh, Stephen, Ike and I, took shag lessons!      Let me clarify for all of you that "the shag" is a Carolina dance that everyone does to beach music!  I can't wait for next July to go back...if not before!


Last we spent a week in NC!! Going back home is always a good time!  No worries, lots of friends and plenty to keep us busy! !  It's always sad to leave but nice to get back to our daily routine and my friends!  Ike...long story...left on Saturday to go to Kuwait...hence the reason I packed Brinkley back up and headed for NC!

No comments:

Post a Comment