Wednesday, July 27, 2011

My little PIG..or DOG!!!

Brinkley LOVES food!  We can't eat dinner without her be-lining to the table for whats on our plate!  She eats ANYTHING!  She will crawl up our leg and literally beg!  If we feed her something, she immediately takes it out of her mouth, examines it and then puts in back in!  It's hilarious!  Below is a small clip of Ashe-leigh feeding her oatmeal with bananas and blueberries!  Disregard my mother laughing like a hyena in the background haha!



I wanted to add this other video of her laughing at her cousins at the beach!!  Too cute!!

2 comments:

  1. That video of Brinkley CRACKING up is so funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I graduated from USC in '09. I just had my first baby too, a boy who is 4 months! Come follow my blog!

    http://thedivadiddymonkeyandtuck.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete